2017-07-09

Barns at Klastorp

 click image to enlarge

Klastorp © NF Photo 170704


Klastorp © NF Photo 140823

These barns belongs to one of the largest Mansions outside my town. They are built in a style mostly used in the southern part of Sweden, Skåne. Mostly called Timber framing.

The first two images is new. What they are used for today, other then to have a party, I don´t know. 
From the closeup I can see that one has been used as a stable for horses. 

The last image is taken long ago on the other side of the road.So, there are 4 of those barns. Used for different things I believe. The last one seem to be machinery and hay. 

Linking up with:  Barns Collective  Through My Lens
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. ...now this is a fancy barn! The setting, style and colors make for a beautiful sight. Thanks so much for sharing. It would be wonderful to see some more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure would love to see them...in person. I am always curious what is inside the barns....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, they are pretty barns. I like the style and they look so big. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buildings.
    Great barns.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!