2016-05-24

Trees n Bushes 59 Hagbyberga


NF Trees n Bushes 59

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox


Hagbyberga
© NF Photo 160517

I liked the way the window framed the bare tree "outside". And the house among the trees in the last shot would be a great place to live.

More images from this place HERE


Finally, 
don´t forget  The Creative Playroom  tomorrow, Wednesday. 


Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,

11 comments:

  1. Hello, I like the frame around the tree, well done. The stone wall and window are pretty. Thanks for hosting. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Som en tavla insprängd i muren - väldigt effektfullt. De gröna nyanserna är så vackra och mångfacetterade på våren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the see-through shot, Monika! In Dutch there is a specific word for this -but as far as I know, not in English. Lovely post! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the framing of the tree (and do you see the dog face in the stone fence next to the window?). It has an elegance to it that just stirs me inside. And I agree, on number 2, living among the trees would be a wonderful thing. Moving photography today, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful first image.....and the house and surroundings are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like shoot trees, too. Some have interesting characteristics and those are the ones that usually draw my attention the most. I love your first photo. Framing the tree through the window of the stone wall is a great capture. I didn't link up, since I didn't know if this hop is exclusively for trees and shrubs or not. You're invited to link this post up, if you want. Have a fototastic week and thanks for the beautiful share! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I share your love for trees.Nice shoots both!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!