2016-01-05

NF Trees n Bushes 41 Winter home


NF Trees n Bushes 41

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
Winter home
© NF Photo 160102

I walk this way now and then and like the white homes. This day I noted the light in the sky and the air. Together with the shapes of the birches and the snow falling, it seemed like magic. And for once, the camera captured it perfectly. This is a totally SOOC image.

I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday season. I also hope you did not eat and drink too much so you now have to go an a diet :)

Finally, 
don´t forget the Digital Meme at Bildverkstan/Image workshop tomorrow, Wednesday. 


Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels:   , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely wintry scene! Beautiful image. I am missing the trees this week, I will join back in next week. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrr! Looks cold, but a fine image.
    Come and warm up at my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is magic ... don't you just savor moments like this. Wonderful that your camera was able to capture it, with your help, of course. Sorry, I am on a diet. I did eat too much, but I had already started my Thailand diet because I want to be able to eat the good Thai food without worrying about gaining too much. When are you leaving? Soon, I am thinking :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shot looks so cold and wintry with the white house in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White on white is beautiful, but the transparency of the sky makes it look magical! Wishing you a happy New Year to you, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks cold! Which is what it feels like here, but no snow yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful winter scene. Send some cooler weather to Tasmania. It's too hot at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!