2015-05-26

NF Trees n Bushes 9 Horse-chestnut


NF Trees n Bushes #9

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms ant they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox

Horse-chestnut -  Hästkastanj (Aesculus hippocastanum)
© NF Photo 150521, Edeby kyrkoruin

Horse-chestnut
This is a tall chestnut tree.  I had to back off quite a distance to get most of it in the picture. It has beautiful flowers. This tree is not the one you eat, but it looks pretty much the same. This one will give you stomach ache. But in the past it was used for medical purposes.

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,  ,  , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. De er flott når de blomstrer og morsomme nå kastanjene er modne.
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always like seeing flowering tree.
    www.womenandperspectives.com/2015/05/topiary-among-bushes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe I have ever seen a chestnut tree in bloom. The blossoms are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful tree. I remember seeing large numbers of them in Austria when I visited.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful horse chestnut tree! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a big tree and beautiful as well. Not big on stomach aches though so I will enjoy the flowers and not the fruit :) Great catch, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!