2015-02-02

NF Catching light 126 Light ouside the Library


 Catching light 126

Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.
 
click to enlarge
© NF Photo 150126, outside Katrineholms Bibliotek (Library)

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER 

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog. 

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. Det där var riktigt stora snöflingor. Vilken välkomnande sken på upplysningens väg till biblioteket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snøkjerringer med format.
    Flott bilde.
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflakes, and the way there are the three light sources - the pillar light and two from the houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful winter scene ... love the greenish tinge to the lights. We just had a snow like that over our weekend. I love the snow but not the cold :) I will look forward to the "Bird Art" meme ... I am guessing it will catch on because there are so many birders out there :) and some that I know are artists as well.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a fairy tale picture to me... the snow flakes are beautiful and I like the colour the lamp reflects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mystic lights in your great photo !
    Thanks for linking my post :-)
    ♥ly greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how the snowflakes have captured the light!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The subtle yellows really stand out♪

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!