2015-01-13

NF Blo-Ma 124 Akleja seed


Every Tuesday
 
NF Blo-Ma 124

Welcome to a new edition of NF Blo-Ma.  A meme all about Flowers and Macro shots. Not necessarily macro flowers.  And from now on this meme will also include NF Winged as butterflies and dragonflies for the most part is macro shots. as well.
 
Have fun sharing flowers, wings and macros!
I´m leaving Winged out from now on, But you can still post butterflies and the like as macros. 

Thanks everyone who joined last week.
 
click to enlarge
Akleja seed
©  NF Photo 140822

Digging into my files today I found this seedpod from Akleja. Think it could be a gret one for today as it soom will be time to start gardening for those who have gardens. :) .

I´m sad to notice my memes slowly seem to vanish into oblivion. If people don´t come back I´ll have to close them.

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses. then I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog. 

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
-



--

7 comments:

  1. Spännande form - som små stjärnor med frön i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely capture. Even in darkest Winter, the garden always provides subjects for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I have some rather special community vegies for you today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. De er flott, godt man kan finne annet enn blomster å fotografere også.
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frökapslarna är väldigt fina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the complex shape of the seed head on the left!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!