2014-12-16

NF Blo-Ma 122 Blue Water Liliy and Merry Christmas

Every Tuesday

NF Blo-Ma 122
Welcome to a new edition of NF Blo-Ma.  A meme all about Flowers and Macro shots. Not necessarily macro flowers.  And from now on this meme will also include NF Winged as butterflies and dragonflies for the most part is macro shots. as well.

Have fun sharing flowers, wings and macros!
I´m leaving Winged out from now on, But you can still post butterflies and the like as macros. 

Thanks everyone who joined last week.

Addition: Why not make some flower and macro art while you are at it? To add a little more fun to the meme.

click to enlarge
©  NF Photo 140912 in Queensland

This is a blue, or maybe, a purple, waterlily from my trip to Queensland. They grew in many ponds in the northern part of the country.

Now, I realised next week we will be in the middle of Christmas And then there is NEw Year. . So I decided to let Blo-Ma have christmas too.

Next Blo-Ma will be open January 6th.
 
Till then I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.





IMPORTANT!

If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses. then I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
-



--

5 comments:

  1. Så vackert det är! Ser fram emot nästa års meme.

    Vill passa på att önska God Jul och Gott Nytt År!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear,
    I also whis you a wonderful X-Mas and a Happy New Year.
    It would be nice if we meet again next year here.
    I hope it :-)
    Greetings frpm Germany
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelig med blad på vann og blomster dertil.
    Ha en fin kveld.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the happiest of holidays for you and your loved ones also. See you next year!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!